Affordable Housing Haryana is a team of customer advocates, not salesmen. We extend our efforts to customer delight beyond customer satisfaction. Enabling everyone to afford a dream home where they build sweet memories and strengthen the bond with each other.
Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Act (HRERA) was implemented on 28th July 2017 to protect the rights of developers and buyers. So, keeping the customer first we only bring the projects registered with HRERA.
Why should you buy HRERA registered property only?
- 1. Carpet Area measured on standard parameters.
- 2. Price of property is calculated on carpet area only.
- 3. Both the parties are liable to pay rate of interest in case of default.
- 4. Assurance of project completion with reduced risk of builder bankruptcy.
- 5. Full refund assured to buyer in case of false promise.
- 6. Capping on advance payment.
- 7. Free rectification of any default in the property within 5 years.
- 8. Buyer can either withdraw from the project or entitled to compensation in case of any delay from the developer.
- 9. Buyer has the right to information. He can ask sanctioned floor space index (FSI), plan layout, number of buildings, and plan execution etc.
- 10. Buyer can seek grievance redress from HRERA.
- 11. Buyer can claim compensation any time after the registration of the property in case of any defect in the title of the property.
We help you to find the best affordable property at the desired location with complete assistance in case of any query and difficulty. We ensure that the process of buying property gets faster, easier and worry-free. Affordable Housing Haryana strives to provide you with the value for money.